Hey, you! Do you have at least 3 years of software development experience? Do you want to work on reputable, international software development projects? Are you looking to expand your portfolio with exciting & diverse experience? Then apply below and join Tunga!
Join Tunga as a software developer to work on international and well-paid software projects, at a freelance or full-time basis. Joining is easy. Just fill in the details in the box to the right and add your CV. If you meet the prerequisites, we’ll be in touch very soon for the onboarding procedure.
At least three years of software development expertise (educational projects included).
You are a national of an African country and residing in an African country.
You can send us your CV and/or portfolio.
These will be the next five steps after you passed the CV screening, it looks simple? It is!
1. We send you basic Tunga information about our background, our Code of Conduct and of course about payment
2. Then we will invite you for an informal chat with one of our talent managers; they'll answer all questions and will have some for you too
3. If you and the team manager both feel that we're a fit so far, we will invite you for the next step: skill testing (online)
4. Once you have passed these, we give you a warm welcome to the team and we connect you to your buddy
5. Since you are now "Ready for Take Off": we will connect you to your first Tunga client(s)!