Location: Remote from Africa
Working hours: Full time / 40 hrs per week
Application deadline: July 8th, 2022.
Want to be part of a successful scale-up in the African tech space?
We are looking for a deadline-focused Talent Manager to be responsible for screening and hiring technical specialists to fill IT positions.
The talent manager’s responsibilities include all aspects of hiring, from meeting with hiring managers to write job descriptions to recommend the most suitable candidates for job openings/searches.
You should be focused, curious, detail-oriented, and able to meet deadlines to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
What you will do
Candidate Sourcing and selection
– Actively source top talent online to build a funnel of qualified candidates for a quickly scaling and dynamic global team, for diverse functions across the organization.
– Work closely with sales and/or hiring managers to achieve a clear understanding of job roles in order to identify the best talents.
– Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
– Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
– Design and maintain systems that guarantee punctual and delightful evaluation processes for our candidates.
– Comply with and bolster data analysis systems to improve performance tracking once hired.
– Engage and captivate the interest of high-quality candidates and convert those candidates into hires.
– Identify new sourcing channels and tools through frequent research.
– Ensure a best-in-class selection process.
– Coordinate and communicate with internal stakeholders to guarantee headcount is filled on time and through the most equitable and objective processes possible.
– Partner with sales and/or hiring managers to identify hiring needs and best ways to fill those needs.
– Proactively guide other talent managers towards best hiring practices.
– Provide timely feedback to candidates to ensure a great candidate experience.
– Maintain positive relationships with candidates in ways that could yield referrals that could become potential hires.
– Build a community of top talents that can be tapped into in the near future.
– Create accessible resources for your stakeholders (candidates, hiring managers).
– Develop Initiatives that add value to the Tunga in areas relating to talent sourcing and management
– Collaborate with the other talent managers to continually develop and improve existing recruitment processes.
What’s your profile?
– 2+ years experience in an IT talent acquisition/recruitment role.
– A self-starter and able to work independently with some ambiguity and develop process and structure as needed.
– Creativity in expanding the ecosystem for sourcing top talent for Tunga.
– You are Innovative and a supporter of diversity and equal employment opportunity.
– Active sourcing experience through platforms such as LinkedIn, Boolean search exposure, and leveraging networks through referrals from the Tunga community.
– Familiarity with employment laws and be supportive of diversity and gender inclusion.
– Curiosity about how to improve efficiency in attracting top talent from across different locations.
– Excellent People, Communication, Problem-solving, Negotiation, Time management, and Coordination skills.
– You understand the value of maintaining positive relationships and creating an awesome candidate experience.
– You drive results in a big way and can get things done. You are self-driven and have great independent follow-through.
– You are great at researching candidates and their previous employers online and have a very strong interest in talent acquisition and personal career trajectories.
What do we offer you?
– An inspiring and challenging job environment where you can work in an international organization on a meaningful mission;
– A permanent job agreement for initially 6 months, with the option to prolong (a grace period of 2 months);
– A relaxed office culture: flexible hours, regularly working from home if desirable, result-oriented
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and do you meet the requirements? Are you eager to get started with us and do you want to be part of our mission?
Then fill in the form on this page!