What will be your job?
This position requires you to manage the creation, quality assurance and publishing of courses and tests for our Tunga Academy and Testing Platform. Additionally, you will be required to create and implement strategies towards making the courses and tests increasingly successful and pivoting strategies based on learnings and changes in the environment proactively. To do this, you will work with internal stakeholders to ensure on demand courses are created in a timely fashion and meet the required learning goals, and the tests serve the purpose of testing our developers at all levels to ascertain their competence.
Tunga has launched a Creators program to harness the power of our community in creating the content our community needs. Your role will be to successfully grow this program, coach and manage the Tunga Creators, and use our community to greatly enhance our content production ability and effectiveness. As such, your communication skills will be tested to the max!
What will you be doing?
- Manage the sourcing of Tunga Creators
- Onboard new Tunga Creators and coach them throughout their journey
- Create, manage and innovate on content formats for our platforms
- Manage the quality of our content
- Creating and implementing strategies to ensure Tunga objectives concerning our platforms are met.
- Review and prioritize the content backlog for the different platforms and keep it refined.
- Gather feedback from the different stakeholders in the company concerning the demand and quality of our content
What’s your profile?
- Your ambition is to experience working in a real tech scaleup;
- You are an empathetic person, an excellent communicator and possess clear leadership qualities;
- You are entrepreneurial, a self-starter, can work independently and are not afraid to make decisions on your own;
- You are proactive and good at finding creative and pragmatic solutions;
- You are modest and a team player, always looking out for the greater goal;
- You like the energy of working on a societal mission and in an international setting. You rock!
What do you bring to the table?
- Leadership qualities and demonstrable experience managing teams;
- Ability to understand the overall Tunga goal and gear all activities towards achieving that goal. I.e. demonstrable experience managing projects or programs in complex environments.
- Experience creating online learning materials for software development skills
- Experience working in agile environments, where decision making is based on actionable data;
- Demonstrable analytical skills to make sense of our user data, transform it to new initiatives and innovate services.
What do we offer you?
- An inspiring and challenging job environment where you can work in an international organization on a meaningful mission;
- A permanent job agreement for initially 6 months, with the option to prolong (a grace period of 2 months);
- A relaxed office culture: flexible hours, regularly working from home if desirable, result-oriented.